06 December, 2010

Pocket Tanks for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad

Pocket Tanks for iPhone and iPod Touch

About ten years ago, I was playing a very funny game on my PC with my brothers and we were like to play it with each other so much because it has an amazing game idea adding to this that it was so so simple. That game was Pocket Tanks "PC Version".

Many years passed and once again from just little weeks before writing this words, I discovered accidentally that the same game is also now available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad in the App Store. Really I surprised with what I found, something like someone came to you from the past with a stunning gift :))....


This game is really rocks and it is my best game which is the one for me. I enjoy playing it with my friends competing each of us to destroy the other tank using a hilarious collection of weapons.

iTunes Description: "Pocket Tanks is the fast-paced artillery game that is simple to learn, and fun to master. The perfect quick game for friends and family, you'll find yourself hooked for hours of play! Bury your opponent in a mound of dirt, or assail him with a barrage of bullets. Visit the Weapon Shop before battle to arm yourself for the struggle, or try the Target Practice mode to learn all the weapons and the best tactics to win".
All that you have to do is selecting your weapon's volley angle, power, and then FIRE!! There are many unique weapons including: Napalm, Firecrackers, Skippers, Cruisers, Tracers, Dirt Movers, and more.

I can rate it as a must play game with 4 out of 5 stars game and just 4 because it lacks a multiplayer mode which could allow you to play with your friends or family each person on his/her own device via Wifi or Bluetooth. If they will gonna make an updated version with a multiplayer mode added, that will be really rocks.

I forgot to say something, that the game music is very nice and you will enjoy hearing it while you striking your opponent's tank :))


Pocket Tanks Free Version Download

No comments:

Post a Comment