26 November, 2010

PhotoFunia for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad

PhotoFunia for iPhone

I was surfing the AppStore for a free photo editing application and I found a very handy funny useful application called PhotoFunia. PhotoFunia is an online photo editing tool that gives you a fun filled experience. All that I had to do is just selecting an effect I liked from many different effects, then I took a photo for my little daughter with my iPhone's built-in camera and waited to see the effect.

It took just a little seconds applying the effect over the internet connection and finally it came with the final result, really it was amazing. I managed to apply the pencil sketch effect to the photo and the result was very satisfying made a very nice sketch portrait with no effort at all....


I think that the application is automatically identifies the face in the photo and let's you add amazing photo effects and create cool face photo montages. You can use a picture from Camera Roll otherwise taking a new photo with your own iPhone built in camera. Please note that WiFi or 3G/EDGE data connection is required for the application to work.


 
Free Version

No comments:

Post a Comment